Stay up to date with latest changes to range times by viewing our calendar before coming out to shoot. Events/Photos page has the plans and aerial photos of the progress.
Members must follow state, local and CDC guidelines while on the property.
1. Use at your own risk! There are no provisions for sanitation.
2. Social Distancing is Mandatory, ALL will observe this.
3. All outdoor Ranges Open under the above conditions including the lake.
1. 100yd Old Range has been removed, 3 shooting positions are open on the new range. Any shooting evidence from other than the provided benches or moving the target stands, the new 100yd range will be shut down till the range is completed.
2. 25yd berm has been removed. Pistol shooting is on the lower 10yd range only.
3. Please do not enter construction area M-F, 7am-5pm.
Saginaw Field and Stream is a non-profit organization with over 1,300 members. The club is one of Michigan’s oldest, largest, and most active Conservation Clubs. It’s purpose is to serve the public need and provide a safe environment to participate in the shooting sports.
Saginaw Field and Stream is committed to firearm safety, as well as the respect and conservation of our natural resources, so that the generations that follow may enjoy the sports and activities that we enjoy today.
Promote conservation and sportsmanship among sports persons and the general public through example and instruction; conserve and responsibly harvest our wildlife and natural resources; guard our land and waters against pollution and invasive species; cooperate with federal, state and local authorities in the propagation and conservation of fish and game; promote safe participation in the shooting sports.
PRESIDENT – PATRICK CRAIG
VICE PRESIDENT – ANTHONY NOTHELFER
TREASURER – ANDREW FLEGLER
RECORDING SECRETARY – WAYNE M. HANSON firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY – KELSEY HANSON